Two girls, one piano. Warning: Awesome.
Oh wow these girls are brilliant.
These girls: 1
Tom Hanks: 0
Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor | Johann Sebastian Bach.
I have seen this live and it is phenomenal. For some songs they do cartwheels.
This year has been one full of many different things: traveling, emotions, friends and family.
Traveling: I was fortunate enough to visit and/or live in 12 countries. Visit loads of different cities full of all new culture and sights.
- The United States: Rochester, Buffalo, New York City, Albany, Syracuse, Ithaca
- Jamaica: Kingston, Treasure Beach, YS Falls
- Ireland: Dublin
- Scotland: Edinburgh, Perth, Dundee
- England: London
- Italy: Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Via Reggio, Rome, Cinque Terre, Trento, Verona, Venice
- Germany: Munich, Berlin
- France: Paris, Cannes, Nice, St. Paul de Vence, Eze
- Czech Republic: Prague
- Vatican City
- Croatia: Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes
- (I also was stopped at a train station in Vienna, Austria for about three hours, I don’t officially count it)
Friends: I have been extremely fortunate enough in my travels and in my everyday life to have met some amazing people. I met one of my best friends in Jamaica and Im so happy for him to be studying abroad too. I also met some wonderful people studying abroad that I look forward to keeping in touch with and visiting while home in the United States. During Study Abroad and being away you realize who your true friends are. This played into the emotions and losing friends along the way. Its unfortunate but something good always comes from it. Like a new boyfriend per say. I know the people I will strive to be friends with for life and I know the people that are not worth my time. Working on me and knowing who I am is something that I have been shown this year.
Family: Where would anyone be without family. I am truly blessed with a great one. I have two amazing dogs too!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.